Functional Skills - English at Entry Level 1, 2 & 3 Improve your Reading, Writing and Speaking skills.
Delivered by a qualified tutor.
Functional Skills - Numeracy at Entry Level 2 & 3
Mehndi Classes - Beginners, Advanced and Bridal.
6 week course delivered by freelance mehndi artist.
Beginners Course content:
Learn how to:
* Create a cone / techniques on holding a cone
* Make your own Mehndi paste
* Design your own patterns
* Apply patterns
- Decorate a cake to a professional standard.
6 week course delivered by tutors who have been supported by GOAL to start a business.
The course includes:
* correct way of applying marzipan to a cake;
* how to cover a cake with sugar paste;
* how to hand-make decorations + apply;
* learn different techniques on using various icing methods.
Award IT User Skills (ITQ) - Level 2
* IT Fundamentals, Internet & Email
Award IT User Skills (ITQ) - Level 3
* Word & Spreadsheet
Basic Office Fundamentals
Above courses are externally accredited through Open College Network West Midlands who are a national Awarding Organisation, regulated by Ofqual and the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education (QAA).
Sewing Hub - GOAL_Saltley in partnership with Adderley Children Centre is running free style sewing classes.
Basic Sewing Course - (10 week course)
* Using the machine, measurements, cut and sew Kameez and Trousers.
How to make fancy necks - (10 week course)
* Applying zip, ribbon and piping. Learn how to make 3 new neck designs. Produce final product using all the above.
How to make a Stroke Dress - (6 week course)
* How to cut and sew a stroke dress.
Courses running from Monday to Friday from 9.30 - 11.30
To find out more about any of the above courses, please feel free to contact us on:
Tel: +44 (0) 121 327 2997
Mobile: +44 (0)7782 309251
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org